This past month, Karmindy has taken a huge interest in purses, shoes, princesses and playing with neighborhood friends. She is a total girly girl in the making! I LOVE IT!
Purses and Shoes
Karmindy recently found one of my old purses that I have kept from middle school. She carries it around everywhere. She also begs to bring it every time we are our running errands. She looks like quite the little lady carrying it around everywhere. Karmindy can also be found raiding my closet and wearing my shoes through the house. Her Favorites are my tennis shoes and a Black pair of 4 inch heels that I love! I guess a girl has got to have options!
Princesses
A year ago, Karmindy was given a very elaborate Snow White Costume from her Grandma Laurie for her Birthday. Karmindy has refused to wear it despite Mark and I trying our best to coax her to wear it. We both think it was because of the scratchy material and Karmindy just being stubborn. Karmindy had a play date with a friend recently and her friend showed up wearing a darling Cinderella Princess Dress up Dress. Karmindy immediately ran to her room and asked to put her Snow white dress on. I was in shock because she has had nothing to do with wearing it. I put her dress on and she wore it the entire time her friend was over for the play date. She has always had a love for princess stuff but now that love has become an obsession.
Friends
We have been blessed to live in a neighborhood that is swarming with kids. It is really nice because they play very well together and look out for each other. Kaleb and Karmindy both have kids their ages and that makes it so fun to have built in playmates in the neighborhood. Karmindy has the most kids her age. She has 10 kids that are around her age! She loves playing with her friends Claire, Avery, and Emilia. The past few weeks, we have had her friend Avery over to play while her mom was preparing to have a baby and while she was in labor. Avery and Karmindy have fun playing together and their favorite thing to do is have their fingernails and toe nails painted. Total girly girls in the making! They also enjoy dressing up and can be found giving each other hugs. It is very cute! I am really glad that Karmindy has some cute and fun little girl friends to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment