Having had the experience to be the mother to two beautiful children, I would say the hardest part of parenting small children (for me) is Potty Training. I know that there will be different challenges that will arise through each stage of life but right now Potty Training gives me a run for my money. Kaleb potty trained pretty easily with only a few accidents. Karmindy has been a different story and we have struggled. For the most part she is potty trained it is just when she gets busy playing or she gets tired in the afternoons she will have accidents. I have tried not to yell but it truly is so aggravating and I do yell because that is the only thing that gets her attention. Everyday she has an accident in the afternoon. Everday.....!!! So I yell on a daily basis, and I HATE THAT!
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
I LOVE YOU TOO, MOM!
Labels: Bridal Shower
Karmindy,
Potty training.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am in the same boat. Gavin has to wear pull ups at night cause every night he goes in it. It is frustrating and I feel like it will never end. I am glad I am not the only one who gets so frustrated with it. And every time I get mad or yell at Gavin he just smiles at me. It is so hard sometimes!
Ugh! Gotta love potty training...not! I think that and teething are the 2 hardest things to get your kids thru in the beginning. At least she still tells you she loves you :)
Post a Comment