Today was Kaleb's Preschool orientation! Kaleb loved meeting his teacher, Miss Whitney, playing with the puzzles and toys and seeing his new classroom. He also enjoyed playing with the windmill Miss Whitney gave him while his she talked to Mark and me about what to expect and the curriculum. I am excited about the Preschool we picked and hope that Kaleb will learn a bunch and be ready for Kindergarten next fall. Kalebs first actual day starts on Friday and he will go until next June!! Seems like a long time but I know that time will fly and then he will be off to Kindergarten! Sniff**Our little man is growing up but we are so excited to see Kaleb excel and learn!

Kaleb with his preschool teacher, Miss Whitney!
Kaleb with his preschool teacher, Miss Whitney!
5 comments:
I know exactly how you feel Ashlee!! I've got one going to kindergarten and pre-school!! We must be getting old or something!! :) I can still remember us heading to kindergarten! Time is passing by!
Madelyn is also starting preschool in a couple of weeks. Crazy! It will be really odd to not have her around, but I'm sure she'll have a great time. Your little man sure knows how to smile for the camera!
We are still debating about preschool. I've kinda been doing my own thing with Chandler, but I think the social aspect of it would be great for him. We'll see. Kaleb looks so cute and "grown up"!
PRE SCHOOL IS SO GOOD FOR THEM SOCIALLY AS WELL AS ACADEMICALLY.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT I REMEMBER PRE SCHOOL WITH MY OLDER GIRLS WITH NANCY ESPLIN AND EVEN DOING JOY SCHOOL.
I PREFERRED PRE SCHOOL OVER JOY SCHOOL JUST FOR THE FACT I FELT LIKE A BABY SITTER.
KALEB IS GETTING SO BIG.
WHAT A DARLING FAMILY!
He looks super cute. Preschool is sooo fun! He will love it. Kaeleb didn't want to stop, he was afraid he could never his kindergarten teacher as much as he loved his preschool teacher. We will find out next week!
Post a Comment