Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One Cute Chick and her Turkey Hat!


Putting Karmindy in Pre-School this year has proved to be a good for her. I was hesitant on putting her in for two years of preschool but I did it in hopes of that she would learn to be a little less shy. She has been learning so much the past 4 months! I have definitely noticed a huge improvement in her social skills, as well as, her knowledge of  the colors, alphabet and numbers. She truly is learning so much and loves her teacher "Mrs. Heather." Whenever we drive by Mrs. Heather's house, Karmindy will yell out, "There's Mrs. Heather's House!" It is very cute! Karmindy has also loved being in preschool with 3 of her friends: Avery Hawkins, Emilia Pidcock and Grace Van Leeuwen. One of Karmindy's favorite thing is doing the art projects in class- she is so proud of her work. It is always so fun for me to see her race out to the car after preschool is over and proudly waves her artwork for me to see. Today, she came out proudly wearing her cute Turkey Hat! She looked so cute! I wish that I could have gotten some video of her and all her classmates marching out through the gate with their hats on. It was so darling. When she got home I had to snap a few photos of her wearing her hat. From the picture above you can tell that the newness of wearing the hat had worn off and she wanted to take it off but kept it on for her mom to take pictures. How dare I put the "princess out!" :D She was a good sport! November is a month to remember your blessing and I am certainly grateful for my "Cute Chick!!"

1 comment:

JILLIAN said...

SHE IS SUCH A DOLL!