My little sister Tiffany moved to Murray the middle of November with her little girl Kenley. Tiffany got a job with Sutter Physician Services and is also working in Murray. It makes it so nice because her work, daycare for Kenley and her home are all with in a few miles of each other. During the first few weeks while she was living up here, I watched Kenley for a couple of weeks so Tiffany could focus on getting settled into work, her house and get other things like daycare figured out.
Kaleb and Karmindy have truly enjoyed having their little cousin Kenley close by. They really enjoy playing with her and I know that she enjoys playing with them. They continually ask when Kenley is coming over. Karmindy loves Kenley but also got pretty jealous of her as well during those two weeks that I watched Kenley. Karmindy was not used to having to share mommy with anyone else during the day while we watched Kenley (Kaleb was at school during the day). Even though there were moments of contention, these two love each other and played with each other so well.
On the last Friday before Kenley went to day Care, as a special treat, I took the kids to the South Towne Mall in Sandy, Utah to ride the train and play in the Dinosaur park that they have there in the mall. The kids had fun spending the afternoon with their little cousin.
It has also been nice to have Kenley live close by so I could spoil her. I haven't had a chance to live close by any of my nieces or nephews so I have also really enjoyed having my little niece live closer. I am truly so excited to have my baby sister and my niece live closer to us now!!


No comments:
Post a Comment