I am so fortunate to have always been blessed with good friends. Good Friendships mean so much to me and they are something that I truly value and cherish. There is nothing better than knowing you have a Good friend that is there for you through thick and thin. I know that previous sentence sounds corny but it is true to who I am.
This past week, me and one of my besties decided we were in need of a break from the mundane of life's responsibilities and decided to take our girls to the mall, for lunch and to let our girls ride the carousel. Karmindy and Emilia are the same age and love playing together. They are also in the same Pre-School class. Karmindy has truly made some good friends in her Pre School this year- Avery, Emilia and Grace. I love that she enjoys doing different things with each of her friends!
I love these pictures of our little Girls' Afternoon!
Karmindy on the Horse!
I love this Picture. These two little girls are not lacking in personality! They are both fiesty and strong headed! I am looking forward to their tween and teen years! They will keep us moms on our toes!
Cute and Sassy Emilia!
1 comment:
Such a fun day! You're getting quite good with that camera of yours my dear! I am also so thankful for a friend that is more like a sister and someone who is always there for me:) Love you....
Post a Comment