This year I have had the opportunity to volunteer in Kaleb's first grade class and help out every other Wednesday. Normally, I read with the kids to see how they are progressing but sometimes I get to help with little craft projects or odds and ends that his teacher needs finished. I truly love working with the kids and enjoy spending some time with Kaleb. In addition to the two times I helped out in Kalebs class during December, I was also one of the lucky parents that got to go and help the kids decorate Gingerbread houses! It was so fun to go and help and spend a little extra time with Kaleb. Kaleb's classmates were so excited to make their gingerbread houses and you could just tell how excited they were for Christmas to arrive. I had so much fun helping Kaleb's table and Kaleb. The kids were so creative and it was so fun to see Kaleb's creativity as well. Kaleb was so proud of his finished Gingerbread House! He is getting so excited for Christmas!!! Boy, do I love my little boy! He makes being a mom a wonderful Experience! I couldn't be more proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment