A couple of our favorite things were having our own personal hot tub, after dinner it was fun to soak in it and watch the snow fall and see the steam rising. Another favorite was dinner.
Our dinner was amazing! It was fun to try some new things. The menu was fun to look over and it had some very elegant things to pick from!
Here is what we ordered:
First Course
Ashlee-Warm Shrimp Gazpacho -
Pacific Shrimp, Garden Vegetables, Avocado Puree
Mark- Chicken Cauliflower Soup
Second Course
Ashlee- Pacific Halibut & Lobster -
Parsnip Puree, Fennel, Crisp Carrots, Fumet
Mark-Grilled Filet of Colorado Beef -
Rouge Smoked Blue Cheese, Fingerling Potatoes, Peas, Veal Jus
Third Course- Dessert
Ashlee-Peanut Butter-Chocolate creme Brule
Carmelized Bananas, Peanut Butter Gelato, Banana Paper
Mark-Blueberry Spring Roll
Lemon Verbena Gelato, Ginger Sponge Cake Peach- Ginger Sauce
The food was fabulous and our Favorite was the desserts (of course) and the Pacific Halibut and Lobster!
On Thursday Morning we splurged again and got breakfast. Mark had a traditional breakfast of potatoes, ham and eggs and I enjoyed digging in to their Cream Cheese French Toast. While we ate our breakfast we had fun overlooking the ski runs and watching the snow machines go to town making snow! It was really fun to see the snow flying in the air outside!
I was really grateful to have the opportunity to get a way with my husband and spend some time with him! I am a lucky lady to be married to such a wonderful man. Thanks for taking such good care of me honey and our two kiddos. The past 6 years have been wonderful. I love you Mark!
2 comments:
WHAT A FUN GET AWAY.
THE FOOD SOUNDS FANTASTIC.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Happy happy happy happy happy anniversary!!! That place looks freaking awesome. I want my own balcony and jacuzzi. Too cool.
Post a Comment