
This month at Kaleb's Preschool the teachers are focusing their teachings on Thanksgiving and everything that goes along with the Thanksgiving story. Each day that Kaleb goes to preschool they make really cute little crafts that correspond with what they learned about that day. When I went to go pick up Kaleb one day he came out grinning from ear to ear wearing his cute Indian headband and holding his
tee pee. He made both and they were so cute. He has also made an Indian necklace and a construction paper boat with Indians sitting in it! I love seeing what he makes and brings home every day. He is getting very good at coloring and staying in the lines. I have seen a big improvement in Kaleb with his coloring and writing his name the past 3 months. I am so proud of you Kaleb!
No comments:
Post a Comment