Monday, November 23, 2009

Like sands through an Hourglass.....

So are the days of the Frisbey Lives. Our lives have been so busy lately which has prevented me from doing something that I love-blogging. Driving Kaleb for preschool, Dr. visits and play dates have been occupying most of my time. My demanding primary calling has also taken over the past couple of weeks. I have helped with The Great to Be 8 program and also planned the whole Priesthood preview for a young man in our ward. Thankfully, there isn't any more programs that have to be organized and planned until next year! So I get to take a little breather for a little while. I do have to plan all of the December Sharing times for this next month and that has me busy organizing....

The past few weeks haven't been all work. I was able to take the kids and travel to American Fork to see some of our friends who have moved into there very first home. It was so nice to see Brooke and the girls and catch up and also see there very cute home. Kaleb and Karmindy enjoyed playing with Emma aka: "My girl" and Heidi. We are so excited for the Dunyons to have a place to call there own.
Kaleb with Emma

I was also able to go and see the Twlight movie: New moon, with my good friend Amy. She was able to get seats opening night for the 11:59 pm showing for us. It was fun to get out with her and enjoy watching the movie and swoon over Jacob and Edward together. tee hee. We both got t-shirts to wear to the movie. Amy's t-shirt said: Team Edward. Mine had the Cullen family crest on the front and Cullen written on the back. Thanks Ams for a really fun night/morning. We didn't get home until 2:30 in the morning but it was so well worth getting out and watching the movie and hanging out together. I don't think I have stayed up that late since HighSchool and College.
Amy and myself waiting for New Moon to start: Go Team Edward!!

As always it is so fun to watch my precious kiddos grow up. I am really enjoying the fact that Karmindy and Kaleb play so well together. Don't get me wrong they have their moments and fight. For the most part though, they get along beatifully!! It is always fun to see Kaleb protect his little sister and run to her aide if she falls down or needs some help with something.


Kaleb and Karmindy love to take bubble baths! I am sure they will kill me one day in knowing that mom posted this on the internet. Good blackmail pics!My sweet baby girl is growing up. She doesn't look like a baby anymore- she is now a little girl.

As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches this week, I can't help count my blessings. I am truly thankful for my many blessings and I am especially grateful for the opportunity to be a stay at home mommy. I am also grateful that I have a hubby who provides so well for us that I can stay home. I love my sweet husband and I am so grateful for him and all he does for me and our little family. I truly am so blessed!

3 comments:

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

I can't believe how big the kiddos are starting to get. Makes me kinda sad. But they sure are cute cute cute!

Brooke and Aaron said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to our home. We love any opportunity to see you! I'm glad it is going well in Primary and that you'll get somewhat of a break now. You are Supermom in my book! I need to take notes from you!

JILLIAN said...

YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.
WHAT A GREAT MOTHER AND EXAMPLE YOU ARE.