Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mom's Tiny Chef


I have been in my kitchen quite a bit lately cooking up a storm and trying new recipes for my cooking blog. I have been trying to get my blog up and running and have enjoyed this little hobby. My long term goal is to eventually make a little extra spending money through sponsors and advertising. We will see though, in the mean time I just enjoy trying new recipes and crafts as a little hobby to keep me busy when I am not chasing kids. During my baking and cooking adventures, it isn't rare for my kids to pull up a chair to the kitchen counter and want to help out with what I am making. Both Kaleb and Karmindy love to help in the kitchen; especially Karmindy. It is very fun to have her helping out and is fun to see her cute little hands busy with mixing or pouring ingredients into a bowl for me. She is a very good helper and a very good taster. I captured these darling pictures of her after we had made cupcakes one morning. She enjoyed licking the beaters and tasting all the batter and frosting for the cupcakes. I love my little girl and it is so fun to have a little helper in the kitchen. She truly is a cutie and is my tiny little chef!


Karmindy has been learning the song, "If by chance you meet a frown, change it to a smile song" in Primary. I often will ask her where her smile is when she is grumpy or ornery and she will on cue smile big and put her finger to the corner of her mouth. It is very cute!

No comments: