This past Friday evening was our ward Christmas Party. Our ward did a yummy dinner that included Ham, rolls, side dishes and desserts. We always look forward to going because it seems we just catch that Christmas Spirit a little more. The primary put on a cute little live nativity and sang Christmas songs. It was a wonderful evening of being surrounded by good friends and food. One of the kids' favorites is being able to have Santa pop in for a bit so he can take requests for Christmas and give the kids a treat (candy cane). My kidlets have been very excited to see Santa. Mark and I took the kids to the South Towne Mall in Sandy to see Santa at the end of November and they were excited to get to see him again Friday night. This year we were able to get at the beginning of the line so our wait to see Santa didn't take all night like it did last year. When it was our family's turn to see Santa, Kaleb was the first one to sit on his lap. Kaleb hopped up on his knee and Santa asked him what he would like for Christmas. Kaleb had this funny puzzled look on his face and said: " Don't you remember? I told you at the Mall!" Mark and I about burst out laughing. Poor Santa, also had a funny look on his face but patiently said, "Well, help me remember one more time!" Kaleb proceeded to tell him that he wanted a Play mobil Pirate Ship with pirates and a watch, which he forgot to tell Santa about last time about. The watch was a new item for Santa to take note of.
Kaleb rebuking Santa for forgetting about his Christmas Gift!
When it was Karmindy's turn she hopped on Santa's knee but didn't give him the time of day. You just have to know our sweet daughter, if you want her to do something, it has to be what she wants to do or she just gives you this side faced look and glare with her eyes. Totally funny! All in all, I think the kids had fun seeing Santa. I just hope he took notes and REMEMBERS what to get Kaleb for Christmas this year!
Karmindy with her glaring eyes! I can just imagine the thoughts in her head: "This guy is so not worth my time!"
Are you for real?
1 comment:
LOVE it!! and I'm loving the christmas music selection that plays in the background. :) may have to just let it play all day. hehe.
Post a Comment