The Birthday Boy!
Kaleb's Guests!
Mom, Karmindy, Melodie, Jaxon, Cadence, Kaleb, Addilyne, and Caleb. A few of the kiddos didn't want their pictures taken!
The day after Kaleb's actual birthday we had a party for him at McDonalds up at the District. My kids love McDonalds; especially Kaleb! We thought it would be the perfect place to throw his 6th birthday party. McDonalds provides the happy meals, balloons, cake, and takes care of the cleanup for a small fee! It was under $70 bucks! What mom doesn't love that?
Kaleb invited 10 kids! 9 of them showed up! ( I know, I don't know what I got myself into!) Luckily, Mark was able to be there and also one of my good friends volunteered to come and help wrangle the kids. When the kids arrived we took their orders for lunch and then let them go play while it was being prepared. We then all sat down and ate our lunches, sang to the birthday boy and ate cake and opened presents. The kids then went and played on the playground equipment until the parents arrived to pick up their kids. The kids had a blast and so did the birthday boy! It all turned out great! Next year though, I think we will keep the numbers limited to 5! :D
The birthday boy blowing out his candles
Jaxon T., Matthew P., Addi H., Kaleb and Caleb B. helping the birthday boy open his presents!
The birthday boy with some of his friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment