Mr. VIP himself showing off his poster!
The Poster that Kaleb and I made together!
The day after Kalebs birthday (Friday), I headed to Kaleb's kindergarten class for Kaleb's VIP day! For VIP's the mom's of the students go into the classroom and share a few things about their children with the rest of their classmates. I made Kaleb a poster (Kaleb helped) with his darling baby pictures, star stickers and baseballs (his favorite). I also took Kaleb's fish, "Captain Nemo" in as an added show and tell bonus. Kaleb loved being the center of attention and got to come up to the front of the room with me and talk about himself. The kids loved learning more about Kaleb and asking him questions about his favorite things. They also got a big kick out of Kalebs fish! I heard several of the boys in his class tell him his fish was cool and to come and sit by them. Too funny. I think his fish was a hit! After his VIP was over we shared one of his favorite treats, M&M's.
Here are a few Facts that I shared with Kaleb's Classmates:
1. Favorite Colors: Orange and Yellow
2. Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese, Curry, Chocolate Milk, Chocolate Donuts, candy (skittles, m&ms, & starbursts), PB & J's, yogurt.
3. Favorite place to go: Boondocks and eat out with his family.
4. Favorite Activities: Play baseball, ride his bike, play with friend and his little sister, be outside, play in the sand box, play his leapster and wii games, go out to eat, and play with his playmobil pirates.
5. Favorite things about school: recess, going to centers, doing art projects.
6. Favorite Friends: Karmindy, Matthew, Adilynne, Jaxon, Cadence and Emma.
7. Favorite Movie: Toy story 3, Pirates of the Caribbean.
8. Pet: "Captain Nemo" his Beta Fish.
Some things I didn't share with his class but want to record. . .
Kaleb is a very good brother to his little sister and such a good son! He is always very considerate of me and Karmindy and will often ask me what he can do to help me out. Kaleb is very patient with others and is a tender heart. He loves to make friends and does so easily. There isn't a single person I know that he can't get along with. Kaleb is very mellow and easy going. He doesn't get his feathers ruffled very often. Kaleb is really very smart and catches on quickly to things. He loves to learn new things, read books and has an interest in music. I often hear him singing or humming a tune while he is playing in his room during afternoon quiet times. Kaleb is a self motivator, if there is something that interests him he will seek it out and try and learn about it. He is very analytical and loves to sort things out. He is very good at building things and can follow instructions with out getting frustrated. Kaleb has a love for the "Great Outdoors," and would be outside all day if i would let him. It doesn't matter if it is rain or shine. Kaleb loves going to church and singing primary songs. He recently was challenged in Primary to read the scriptures for at least 3 minutes a day. I have actually found him looking at our scripture picture book by himself with reminding him.
I truly am so grateful for Kaleb! I am honored to be his mother and be given the chance to raise him. I hope I am doing an ok job, for he truly is a good boy! I fill a little inadequate at times because he is such a good little boy. I hope Kaleb always knows how much I love him!
1 comment:
Cutie pie! I love that he loves curry...it's too spicy, even for me!
Post a Comment