This past weekend was the Grand Opening of the JL Sorensen Rec Center which is located in Herriman. We are so lucky because it is so close and is only about a mile from our home. We decided back in November that we would take advantage of the nice facility and get a year pass. Our pass includes unlimited fitness classes, use of the courts and swimming pool. We have been looking forward to this for awhile now and have been counting down the days til its opening. It will be so nice to have someplace to take the kids and get out of the house, especially during the winter months!
Today was our maiden voyage and I got the kids dressed in their new swim wear and took them swimming in the new Pool. Kaleb and Karmindy had a lot of fun on the water slides; and thoroughly enjoyed hanging onto mom while going around and around in the lazy river. I am sure I was quite the sight having one kid on my back and one latched around my neck- Let me just say I got my work out for the day! We had a lot of fun and are looking forward to spending many afternoons at the pool as well as enjoying all of the fitness classes!!
3 comments:
We have a new aquatic center here--I haven't been brave enough to try taking the kids by myself though! Karmindee's suit is SO cute. :)
fun fun fun! so glad we have something near us to go play. :) I'll need to bring the lifevest next time so the big ones can float on their own. lol.
HI ASHLEY.
HOW NEAT THAT YOU WERE FEATURED ON "HOW DOES SHE".
YOU HAVE SUCH CUTE IDEAS.
WE LOVE YOUR COOKING BLOG!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
SEE YA SOON.
TO THE MOON AND BACK
Post a Comment