Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Loffy Toffy=Walkie Talkies

A few weeks ago Kaleb came home from one of his friends birthday parties and kept talking about his friend and how he received some Loffy Toffys for his birthday. I asked him if he meant Laffy Taffy (candy) he said no and tried to explain them to me. I had no idea what he was talking about. I thought he kept referring to Laffy Taffy candy because he kept saying that you talk with them with your mouth. Several days later, Kaleb was still talking about them and I still didn't know what the heck he was referring to so I finally called my friend to ask he what her son had received for his birthday. After both trying to figure out what it was we came to the conclusion that it was walkie talkies. Apparently all the boys that were at the birthday party were calling the walkie talkies, loffy toffys. Glad we got that little mix up figured out. Kaleb has been earning money from me by cleaning his room and doing little jobs for me so he can earn his own loffy toffys=walkie talkies!