Since Karmindy has been in Pre-School for the past month on Tuesday and Thursdays in the afternoon, I have noticed that she comes home exhausted. After she shows me her cute project she has worked on for that day she will ask to watch a movie and will cuddle up with her blanket on the couch. Some of her favorite movies these days (in no particular order) are: Toy Story (All movies), Dora the Explorer, Snow White, Tinkerbelle (All movies) and Over the Hedge. She loves her movies! She would watch movies all day if I let her. Most days she will fall asleep and take a short cat nap while she watches her movies. One day this past week she came to me and told me she was tired and wanted to watch a movie. By the time I got in the family room to turn on the movie for her, I found Karmindy all cuddled up in my rocking chair. She had fallen asleep. All the studying and having fun at Pre-School sure wears a little girl out! I Love these pictures I captured of my Sleeping Beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment