Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kaleb + Karmindy = Sweet Kids!





This morning after I got the kids ready for the day, I realized they were both matching so I thought I would take a few pictures of them together. They were both very cooperative and they both smiled which almost never happens!! Lucky Me!

3 comments:

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

What a cute shirt Karmindy has on! I bet someone really cool gave that to her! haha. What a cute neice and nephew I have

Unknown said...

Your kids are so stinking cute. I love that they are both smiling in the pictures.

Elder Larkin said...

Look at how big Karmindy is! And I didn't even hardly get to see you pregnant. She is absolutely adorable. And Kaleb is too. He's getting big too. I love the "snow" story. Children are so great. I wouldn't doubt one bit it H.F. was making it snow just for him...Oh to be a child again.