Monday, November 10, 2008

Roger, Roger ~ We are 10-9, over!

Mark started our son out young in passing on the addiction of playing computer/video games. Marks biggest obsession right now is WOW or world of war craft for those of you who aren't familiar with the gaming world. (Believe me, I didn't know a thing about it till Mark started playing the game!) Mark has been trying to convince me for months to try it out but I just can't decide if I want to dedicate the time to it! Plus, I have a lot of my own personal obsessions to keep me busy. I have my blogging addiction, face book addiction, cooking addiction, scrapbooking addiction, and bracelet making addiction. Just to name a few. They all keep me busy and I just am not sure if I could fit anything else in. However, Kaleb loves when his dad is playing and will go over and sit on his lap and put on his dads huge headphones! (Mark recently got a new set of Headphones and convinced me that he needed to have them because he would be able to hear the sound effects better.) As you can see from the pictures, I gave in. Boys and their toys! I will never understand, but then again, I am sure that men can't figure us women out either!







No comments: