Kaleb: "Mom, look it is snowing! Heavenly Father and Jesus turned the snow on! How sweet of them!"
The snow would stop and Kaleb would run to the window and say: "Heavenly Father? Will you turn the snow back on for me?" Amazingly, it would start to snow again!
While sorting laundry, Kaleb will help me put the right colors in the right piles. I thought this would be a great way to teach him his colors. He asked me where to put his red shirt. I pointed and said, "That shirt goes in the red pile, it is right over there." Kaleb said, "Mom your a genius!"
While looking at homes to buy, Kaleb will run into the house we are looking at and say, "Oh, this is a cute kitchen!" (Hmm, I wonder who he has been listening to?)
Kaleb has also configured a super man out fit! He is a cowboy/lightning mcqueen, batman superhero! My son is so creative! Here is a few pictures of his creation:

Karmindy is also smiling more and getting more of a little personality or attitude if you will! Karmindys new trick is to suck on her bottom lip. Here are a few pictures of our little DeeDee:
3 comments:
Your kids are so adorable!! I love how talkative Kaleb is. He just kept making me laugh when I was cutting his hair. I am excited to see him again and I will get a treat for him next time he comes over. You are such a cute mom to them too.
I feel the same way. How lucky we are to be moms! I can't believe how big they are getting! When you come down for Thanksgiving we have to have a short playdate for the boys :)
PS. I just got done reading all the Twilight books too. I am excited for the movie to come out. I am making Bryce take me. I think he'll actually enjoy it. They were a good combination of action and romance (I think).
Post a Comment