This past Wednesday was a HUGE FIRST for me! I took my kiddos and traveled to Southern Utah to see my family for a little break and vaca! I know it doesn't sound so huge but I have never traveled that far with out my hubby along to lend an extra hand in helping with the kiddos. I was really glad we made it safely "home" (Hurricane) and I wasn't a totally nut when we got there. My goal was not to want to go in the corner and rock myself after driving that long with the kids or slit my wrists. I think all you moms out there know what I mean! Wink, Wink! I was truly blessed and the kids cooperated and were little angels. It was only the last hour that they become really restless. All I have to say is Thank goodness for portable DVD players- it helped my kids survive the drive down!
March was the last time since I have seen my parents and siblings so it was really a treat to go and spend Wednesday thru Sunday with them!! While the kids and I were there, our days were jam packed with fun stuff. We hung out, shopped, watched movies, went to lunch with my mom and cute sisters, visited Grandparents (Great Grandma & Grandpa DeMille, & Grandma & Grandpa Frisbey), went swimming at the Washington City Rec Center, toured my brother and sis in laws new house! It was a busy 4 days but it was so fun!
Here are some pictures of our little excursion:
Here are some pictures of our little excursion:
3 comments:
Isn't it fun to come home and be the "guest" that everyone is excited to see and party with?! I'm glad you had fun!
That is good that you got to go on a little vacation with your kids. I know what it is like going on trips without the husband. It is hard but it looks like you had a lot of fun.
I LOVE THE PICTURE OF KALEB WITH YOUR DAD.
I'LL BET YOUR PARENTS WERE SO GLAD TO SEE YOU ALL.
YOUR KIDS HAVE SOME WONDERFUL GRANDPARENTS.
HOW WAS THE RIDE HOME?
HOPEFULLY AS EASY AS THE ONE DOWN.
Post a Comment