After our little family party with my parents we headed home and Mark let me take a nap while he tidied up the house. Mark and Kaleb surprised me with these presents when I got up!
I loved Kaleb's Mothers Day gifts that he made for me in Preschool. He was very admit about not giving me my presents and waited till Mark got home from work one day so that he could have his dad help hide his gift from me. Kaleb is so sweet and puts 110% in everything he does. It was so fun to see the excitement in his face about the job that he did on my gift. I love my little man.
I am also grateful for Mark... Mark got me a Beach Crusier Bike. I have been wanting one for so long. I can't wait til when it comes in the mail! I can't wait to hook it up to my my bike trailer/stroller and take the kids for bike rides this summer!!

I am truly grateful for my Mother and all that she has done and continues to do for me and my lil' family. I am also grateful to be a mother! I truly feel so fortunate to be Kaleb and Karmindys mom. They are such special little people and are truly remarkable. I am not saying that because I am their mom. They both are examples to me in many ways! I feel honored to be their mom! Happy Mothers Day to all the special woman in my life! I love you all!
2 comments:
I need to get me one of those!!
oh wow. Love the story of Karmindy and the makeup..think all girls go through that. :) Melody and Cadence have ventured into my makeup bag many times. AND YAY! for you getting your bike!! so exciting!! :) (those subtle hints paid off) can not wait to see your pics when it finally arrives!
Post a Comment