
We really enjoyed ourselves over the 4th of July Weekend. On Saturday morning Mark and I took the kids to the South Valley Pool for there free swim and activity day. Kaleb and Mark ended up swimming while Karmindy and I laid out by the pool. Karmindy wasn't feeling very well (a little summer cold) so she fell asleep by me. It was nice to soak up the sun and relax and not have to chase the kids everywhere. I haven't laid out in years. Sad I know! Saturday night we got together with some of our neighbors and very good friends and we had a BBQ and put on a little fireworks show. The kids had so much fun! Kaleb loved the fireworks and enjoyed helping his dad light them. Karmindy also enjoyed them but preferred to have some distance between her and the fireworks. On Sunday night, we got together again with some of our other neighbors and pooled our fireworks for an amazing fireworks show. The fireworks lasted for 2 hours! I love the 4th of July and I am truly so grateful to live in a country that is free. I am also truly grateful to all of those men and women in the armed forces who fight to preserve our freedoms on a daily basis! I am so proud to be an American!

Karmindy had a love hate relationship with fireworks this year. She was interested in watching but didn't want to get to close or even hold a sparkler! Here she is watching the fireworks totally enthralled.

Me with Kaleb and Karmindy enjoying the fireworks!

Mark being silly!

Kaleb loved the sparklers!

Jaxon and Kaleb so excited for fireworks!

Amy, Claire and Jeff watching the fireworks!

Kaleb, Matthew, Jaxon and Mark playing with the snake fireworks!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I wish you guys could have come down to Hurricane to celebrate with us, but it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I love the pics of dee dee danceing and caleb waiting for candy. So cute! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment