
I love parades! I remember my parents taking me and my younger brothers and sisters to the Washington County Parade in Southern Utah. I loved running for the candy that the different floats would throw at the crowds and seeing the different city princesses dressed up in there beautiful gowns and tiarras. I also enjoyed being with my family. As we got older and running for candy might be a little frowned upon because of our ages, we would go and sit in the Bank my dad manages and get the best seats in the house because the bank was located along the parade route! We had a birds eye view to everything. On the Friday before the 4th of July, Riverton City was having there city days and had a parade. Mark and I took the kids and met some friends along the parade route. The kids had a really fun time seeing all the floats and entries and enjoyed getting candy and red, white and blue necklaces. Kaleb loved the BIG jeeps that had there tires climb up on things and Karmindy loved to see the city princesses. Every time she would see them, she would yell princess!!! The kids had so much fun and we look forward to going again next year!

Karmindy dancing to the music!

Gotta love that pink Raspberry Crystal Light mustache!

Matthew, Kaleb and Jaxon waiting to go get the CANDY!
No comments:
Post a Comment