
About a week ago I had the opportunity to get out with a few of my girls friends for a Girls Night Out (GNO)! One of my neighbors was able to score some amazing movie tickets and we were able to see the movie opening day at 12:45 in the morning! I know it was early but it made the viewing experience much more exciting. With my ticket, Team Edward Shirt and wearing my I heart Edward necklace in tow, I joined 4 of my girl friends for the very early morning premiere. The five of us girls were a little nervous about staying awake that late; especially, since we all have kids. Any mom knows that any amount of sleep that you get is precious when you have small kidlets, but in our books ECLIPSE is worth it and so we sacrificed our precious sleep!! So to put off the sleepiness, we decided to head to Applebee's before the movie, where we all shared appetizers and desserts at 12 o' clock in the morning. We figured we might stay awake longer if we have some sugar in our blood. After our late- night-early -morning dinner- get- together we headed to the movie. I loved the movie and I think that this third movie of the series was better than the first two movies. I can't wait for last movie to come out! Let the count down to Breaking Dawn begin. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment