
This past Thursday, my friend Amy and I threw a craft get together for a few of our closest girl friends in our neighborhood. We made these darling Halloween "Count Down to Candy" Advent Calendars courtesy of the well known blog "How Does She?". Go
Here. Since displaying my finished project on my piano at home, Kaleb and Karmindy are chomping at the bit to turn the numbered blocks. Kaleb especially can't wait and constantly asks when he can go trick or treating. I am hoping this little advent Calendar will reduce the number of times he asks me throughout the day of when Halloween will be here and when he can wear his pirate costume by referring him to the Count down.
Our craft night was a success and fourteen of our closest friends were able to join us last Thursday. Go
here and
here to see what we served to the girls while they were crafting. It was a really fun get together and I am hoping all that came had an enjoyable time. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends surrounding me! I love my girl friends and I can't wait to enjoy their company again soon!
2 comments:
love mine~~ :) great craft project! and your friends were great. thanks for inviting me, hope to come next time!
So...when you crafty gals get together can I pay someone to make one for me!? I severely lack the "crafty" gene. :) What I'm saying is - so cute!
Post a Comment