Monday, September 13, 2010

Busy Bee's at the Frisbey's!

I can't believe that it has almost been a whole entire months since I blogged last. That is very out of the ordinary for me! I love blogging but it has pretty much taken a back seat since Kaleb started Kindergarten. Between hauling him to and from school, baseball games, and friends houses there hasn't left me much time to blog. I have also been super busy with primary responsibilities. I am serving right now as the 1st counselor in our ward and I have been swamped trying to get my portion of stuff completed for our upcoming Primary Program. If you are not familiar with what a LDS primary program is, it is a program put on the by the primary kids- ages 4-11. They sing songs that they have learned throughout the year and also memorize a part that relates to LDS gospel principles. This program takes place during sacrament meeting once a year and it is my most favorite sacrament meeting each year! I love hearing the kids sing beautiful music and hear their darling little voices as they share their sweet testimonies. Very cute!!
It hasn't been all work lately, I have also made the time to take the kids and get them out of the house to do some fun things. Several weeks ago, I joined up with a couple of my friends and we took our kidlets to Farm Country at Thanksgiving point. Kaleb and Karmindy enjoyed feeding the animals, going on a wagon ride and playing in the miniature pioneer buildings. Mark and I have also tried to make time and get out with each other for date night! We have gone bowling with friends, out to eat, and went to Lion King at the Capitol Theatre in Salt Lake City for an early Anniversary gift to ourselves. Life has been pretty full for us lately but fun!Karmindy, Kaleb and Matthew taking a break before checking out the animals at Thanksgiving Point!Kaleb riding a wagon!My Little Dairy Princess!Kaleb, Mom and Karmindy enjoying a wagon ride at Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point!Kaleb with his friend Caleb Bradford at one of his baseball games!Kaleb getting ready to bat at one of his Baseball games!Mark and I in front of the Capitol Theatre after seeing "The Lion King!"

2 comments:

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

THE LION KING?!!! Oh man I'm super jealous about that one! I didn't know it was playing in salt lake...maybe I can convince Brandon to take me. But I don't know especially since when we went to see "Wicked" he refused to wear anything but his shorts and flips-flops. Embarrassing right?!! hahaha

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

p.s. I laughed really hard at that picture with Karmindy, Kaleb and his friend sitting on the cow because Karmindy looks like she's had one too many!! hahahaha she's funny.