Kaleb and Adilynne playing at our Home. November 2010
Raising Kaleb these days is especially fun. I think he might have a little girl friend. No really and truly! Her name is Adilynne. Adilynne has the most gorgeous blonde hair and beautiful eyes with the longest eye lashes that I have ever seen. She looks like a porcelain doll. Needless, to say Kaleb tells me daily, that he likes to sit by her on the bus because she is so pretty. When did my cute little 5 1/2 year old become a teenager? I don't know when this all took place but Heaven help me when he does become a teenager! Adilynne and Kaleb are in the same kindergarten class, primary class at church and live in the same culdesac. Each morning Kaleb races to the bus stop ,which is just up the street from our home, so he can get in line with Adilynne to ride the bus with her. They then find an empty seat so they both can "have some quiet time with each other." Rolling on the Floor Laughing.(This is hearsay from Adilynnes mom because I don't get a whole lot of information out of my son other than he thinks that she is pretty.) They also like to play at recess together and truly are joined at the hip every moment that they can get together and play. This past week Kaleb had Adi over for a playdate and they played so good together. I have never seen a little boy and girl play as well as these two do. These two are truly so fun to listen to and are so considerate of each other. It makes me a little sad that my little boy is growing up but it is also fun to see him make friends and be happy. It is quite funny because Kaleb has a lot of little girl friends. He also enjoys playing with his other girl friends Cadence and Emma whom he also talks about frequently. I sure love my little lady's man.
2 comments:
So cute! My best friends in elementary school was a boy too! Boys just make better friends. They are less dramatic and catty. Kaleb is so cute and sweet. I'm betting that he is going to have A LOT of girlfriends...watch out!
hahaha this cracks me up! I can hear the wedding bells now!! Sooooo excited for next week!!!
Post a Comment