Hoppin' Down the Bunny trail! Since we planned a trip down to Southern Utah over Easter Weekend, we made sure that the Easter Bunny knew we were going out of town for a few days. The kids asked me to call him and let him know. Sure enough, Mr. Cottontail followed through on his promise and came early Friday morning. The kids woke up bright and early and were really excited to see all their loot displayed on the couch in the living room. Kaleb and Karmindy were really spoiled and they each got a new spring outfit, sandbox toys, movies, bubbles, new flip flops and lots of Easter Candy. Mark and I splurged and also bought them a trampoline. I found a great deal on one around Christmas time that I just couldn't pass up! Kaleb and Karmindy have enjoyed the tramp and spend quite a bit of time in the afternoons out back jumping.
Kaleb with his Easter Basket.
Karmindy with her treasures.
Kaleb and Karmindy were so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment