Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Tooth Fairy "Pays" a Visit!

 Last night was a big night at the Frisbey Home-we hit a fun Milestone for Kaleb. Kaleb lost his first tooth and with my help, we were able to pull it out. Kaleb has been wiggling his tooth for the past week and hasn't really allowed Mark and I to touch it. For the past couple of nights, he has laid on the couch while I "inspect" it. Mark told Kaleb that I used to be a Dental Assistant. Kaleb was impressed and asked, "You Mean Mom was a Dentist?" Something like that. Wink. However, because of my new found credentials, I was deemed worthy enough to pull the tooth. All those Dental Skills must of paid off because I pulled that tooth right out! Brownie Points for Me!

Here is Mr. Toothless-
He is proud of his new "window" for his tongue.


Kaleb put his tooth in a Tooth Pillow that My mom bought for us and slept with it under his pillow last night. I was a little worried that the tooth fairy would forget to stop by but she didn't forget or disappoint. Kaleb must of had a tooth made of gold because she left him 3 dollars! Money, Money, Money!

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

I'm impressed he let you yank it! Madelyn lets her loose teeth hang out for weeks and it drives me nuts. Nice job whipping out those dental assistant skills!

Looks like you guys have been having fun. Happy b-day to Karmindee! I hope 3 is going to be a great year!