Friday, May 20, 2011

A Night out With Friends...

Mark and I don't get the chance very often to get out just the two of us, so when we do we like to take advantage of every moment. On this particular Date night, we had the chance to get out with our good Friends: Jared and Emily Hattaway. It was their anniversary and they invited us to go to dinner with them at the Melting Pot. The Melting pot is a fondue restaurant.  Mark and I love fondue and have wanted to eat here for the past couple of years but have never had the chance. We were going to go one year for my birthday but I ended up getting the stomach flu and we had to cancel. 
We were glad we got to go and experience eating here because it is so expensive that we could only afford to eat here once a year. :D We had an incredibly fun time and enjoyed not only the food but also our friends.

No comments: