
I love my two little boys! Mark being one of them. When Mark was around Kaleb's age he grew up watching the 80's cartoon, He Man. A few Christmases ago Marks mom gave him the first season of The He Man cartoons for her "little boy at heart" to enjoy. Since then, I have purchased the last three seasons of the cartoon for Mark, so his He Man collection would be complete. It has been so fun to watch Mark and Kaleb sit down and watch these cartoons together. Mark has truly passed down his love for the vintage cartoon to our son. Kaleb is obsessed with watching them and could probably watch them all day everyday if I let him. In fact, we watch them so much that I have started to get to know who the characters are and even started to recognize an episode or two. I know "All you moms out there with little boys" would be so proud and impressed that I can talk He Man with my son!The past few months, Kaleb has enjoyed getting into He Man character mode and will ride his dinosaur (Battle cat) around with his light saber tucked into his belt and yell, "I have the power!!" I laugh my head off because it is so stinking cute! For those of you that don't know about the cartoons, Prince Adam(disguised as He Man) will usually say,"I have the Power" before changing into the ultra hunky and totally ripped He Man before departing to go rescue Castle Grey skull from an evil villain. I love that Kaleb has a really good imagination so he can play He Man and not watch it all the time. Here is my little He Man in action~


5 comments:
I love that you could explain the whole plot of He-man! hahaha! That cracked me up, your definitly married to Mark! Kaleb is so cute!
Heman was one of Ben and I's favorites as growing up. How funny is that Kaleb is getting into it. Awesome!
Kaleb is getting so big! You forgot the part "By the powers of Gray Skull...." or something like that. Ha Ha
I love how Kaleb rides his dinosaur. That is awesome!
That was our favorite cartoon! HeMan and SheRa were the best.
That's awesome!! My Kaeleb would love it and Kwint would even more!!
Post a Comment