Monday, February 16, 2009

Miss Independent!

We can't believe that Our Little Miss Karmindy turned 9 months old on Sunday! She is getting so independent. This past month she has really taken off and is crawling over the whole house after her brother. This past week she has pulling her self into a kneeling position so she can grab things that are just out of reach. Karmindy has also started saying, "Mama," "Nana," and I am working on "Papa" with her. She has been saying, "DaDa" for a while now! Mark loves it! Our sweet little lady is growing up! Can anyone tell me how to freeze time? I am loving this stage!


4 comments:

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

oh I can't believe how different she looks everytime I see her! She is getting so big and so beautiful!!!

autumntime said...

Isnt it so funny how fast they grow up . I can't believe how big she is getting. Mine isnt to far ahead and I just am sad everyday at how fast she is growing. I just want her to be little forever.

Heidi said...

Karmindy is so cute! I love that age! Sam has been such a hard baby that I'm kind of looking forward to him getting a little bit bigger. We should get together sometime for a double date! I would love to catch up!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

She is getting so big!! I can't believe she is the same baby I met 9 months ago! It is nice to see those cheeks so chubby!