Kaleb was a big helper and helped decorate the table with me. (I think he enjoyed sneaking the chocolates off the table and eating them more than anything.)For dinner, I made homemade Chicken Cordon Bleus with gravy, twice baked potatoes and corn. For dessert, I made chocolate fondue! It was all really yummy and was such a nice evening being able to spend it with friends.
After dinner and dessert we played the game Battle of the Sexes. The guys beat Teresa and me so I think we need a rematch! Wink, Wink!
Thanks Quin and Tree for coming to hang out with us! We had a lot of fun!
Thanks Quin and Tree for coming to hang out with us! We had a lot of fun!
1 comment:
Thank you so much for that night. It was so much fun and the meal was amazing. I think we need a rematch too. :)
Post a Comment