Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring Highlights!

On Wednesday Night I headed over to my good friend Teresa's home to have her color my hair. I have such baby fine hair that it tends to go flat if I don't do some sort of processing to it. My hair was getting so hard to work with so it was definitely time for some color! Since spring is just around the corner we decided to mix things up a bit and put a few subtle highlights in my hair. I am so ready for spring and hopefully this little act of will help encourage the sun gods to come out and warm up Northern Utah! I doubt it will happen but hey it is worth the effort! I Love My Highlights! Thanks Tree!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair looks like it has a lot more volume on the bottom. I hope those highlights helped. You look beautiful. Thanks for letting me do it.

Elder Larkin said...

You're hair looks so cute! You are adorable I might add.