On Saturday morning we got up bright and early and headed to the Sugar Factory in South Jordan to have some family pictures taken. One of our dear friends and neighbors has been working on his talent in photography and said he would take our family pictures for free! He is a wonderful photographer and I love checking out his blog each time he adds a new post of pictures, he is really talented and does such an amazing job. Feel free to check out his work. (I hope you don't mind Brett) We had a lot of fun getting our pictures taken and checking out the old sugar beet mill. It really is a cool place with worn down buildings and railroads. What a piece of history!! Kaleb had a fun time exploring, Karmindy enjoyed playing with the rocks on the ground and also being able to walk hand and hand with us. She has been starting to take a few steps on her own and feels so grown up if she can hold Mark, Kaleb's or my hand while we walk! Mark and I enjoyed checking out the old rustic antique buildings. It was a perfect place for a photo shoot. Thanks again Brett for taking time out of your busy schedule and also spending your valuable time away from your family to be with ours on a Saturday morning. Here are a few picturs of our family photo shoot...
You are too kind! Thank you for the opportunity to take your family pictures. I had a blast. It was so easy to get good shots of you guys! What a cute family! I don't mind the link & referrals either! Thanks.
Adorable photos...I loved them all! Your friend did a great job. That sounds like a great place for a photo shoot. I'll have to remember that the next time we're in that area.
Those are such beautiful pictures of your family. I have your shampoo and conditioner. I ended up not going to Powell so I will get those to you tomorrow.
10 comments:
You are too kind! Thank you for the opportunity to take your family pictures. I had a blast. It was so easy to get good shots of you guys! What a cute family! I don't mind the link & referrals either! Thanks.
Adorable photos...I loved them all! Your friend did a great job. That sounds like a great place for a photo shoot. I'll have to remember that the next time we're in that area.
Ashley your fam is sooo cute! The pics turned out wonderful. You are beautiful!
sO CUTE! i NEED TO GET MINE TAKEN SO BAD! iTS BEEN WAY TO LONG! yOUR KIDS ARE GROWING UP SO FAST!
Very Cute!!! I love the red, white, and blue! Your kids are darling!
Those are AWESOME pictures! I love them. I love the colors you chose as well...your kids look so cute in red. Karmindy's bow is too adorable!
What a beautiful family! You should all do modeling, at least part time. :) Great pictures!
Those are such beautiful pictures of your family. I have your shampoo and conditioner. I ended up not going to Powell so I will get those to you tomorrow.
ASHLEY YOUR PICTURES ARE DARLING.
I LOVE THE COLORS THAT YOU WORE AND THE LOCATION.
What a great place for a photo shoot! You're pictures are adorable!!
Post a Comment