This past weekend since I haven't felt well, I haven't been up to doing much cleaning or laundry so Mark pitched in and did a couple loads of laundry to help out. While he was folding the clothes for me the kids decided to jump into the laundry basket so their dad could take them for a ride. They love when I have given rides in the past so they seized the opportunity. Mark is such a good dad to our kids.

Karmindy going for a ride in the laundry basket!
The kids enjoying their Laundry basket rides!

Today (June 9th), I decided to see if Karmindy's hair is finally long enough to do pony tails! Sure enough, her hair is long enough! Hurray! I have really looked forward to this moment where I could start trying cute little hairstyles on her! It still is a little short for a lot of hairstyles but this is a milestone! Here are her first pony tails! Isn't she cute? I think she could try out for the role and play Little Cindy Lou Who in the cartoon The Grinch that Stole Christmas. Here is Karmindy with her first ponies!




Today (June 9th), I decided to see if Karmindy's hair is finally long enough to do pony tails! Sure enough, her hair is long enough! Hurray! I have really looked forward to this moment where I could start trying cute little hairstyles on her! It still is a little short for a lot of hairstyles but this is a milestone! Here are her first pony tails! Isn't she cute? I think she could try out for the role and play Little Cindy Lou Who in the cartoon The Grinch that Stole Christmas. Here is Karmindy with her first ponies!
6 comments:
KARMINDY LOOKS ADORABLE WITH HER LITTLE PONY TAILS.
WHAT A CUTE ETERNAL LITTLE FAMILY.
SO SORRY TO HEAR YOUR NOT FEELING WELL, WEREN'T YOU JUST SICK?
GET WELL SOON.
Wow. Lots of updates! You guys have been busy! I'm glad you're finally on the mend. What should we do to celebrate your belated birthday? We'll have to think of something soon. Glad the kids enjoyed the Aquarium and the Temple. We really live in a wonderful area. This is a great place to raise a family!
Wow!!it sound like you guys have been busy. Happy Birthday!!! It's no fun being sick on your birthday. Sorry it had to happen to you. Also The temple looked like fun. I'm going up there in a couple weeks for youth conference to see the temple...I wish my little family could come, but I think I'll still enjoy it. And last KArmindy looks very adorable in her pony tails. Love when their hair gets long enough to do things with it.
She is sooo cute! I love the pigtails! Sorry you haven't been feeling well! I don't know why we buy toys because the laundry basket is one of my kid's favorites too!
It was fun to read your new posts! Karmindy looked so cute with her hair done! I know Jaxon would love the Aquarium--we'll have to take the kids one of these days. That's too funny what Kaleb said in the temple about the spirit. He makes me laugh!!
Very cute kiddles!!
Post a Comment