Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Living Planet Aquarium















On Saturday afternoon, we all decided to go to the Living Planet Aquarium! It's not Sea World but it was actually really fun! The kids had a great time and I think all of us adults did too! Kaleb really enjoyed seeing all the fish, snakes, lizards, and the Octopus! A favorite of the adults was petting the sting rays! They were so slimy but so cool! Here are a few pictures of our adventure!




Kaleb checking out the huge fish!

Me petting the sting ray-Yucky!


Kaleb holding a stuffed alligator-the only kind his mom will let him hold!

My sister in law Amber petting the sting ray!

Kamberee's Turn!

Kaden's Turn!


Mark and Kaleb checking out the piranhas!

2 comments:

JILLIAN said...

WHAT A FUN FAMILY OUTING.
IT IS ALWAY NICE WHEN EXTENDED FAMILY COMES AND VISITS AND PLAYS.
YOU HAVE NEAT SIBLINGS.
I LOVE SEEING YOU ALL GROWN UP.

Elder Larkin said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I'll bet you guys had a blast.