I am so grateful for my children. I can't imagine life with out them. There is nothing more fulfilling, tough, or exhausting than being a mom. Even though there is a lot of good with the bad. I will take it! There are a few things that I want to remember about Karmindy at this time in her life and I wanted to write them down before I forget.
1. Karmindy loves Animals; especially dogs. Our neighbors have a dog named Toby and whenever it is outside she will give me a play by play of what he is doing whether it is barking, sitting or just telling me that he is, "So Soft Mom!" She also has a collection of stuffed animals in which she takes excellent care of. Her favorite is her pink monkey named, "Boots."
2. Karmindy is very tender hearted! She doesn't like to see anyone cry or feel bad. Whenever she does, she will go up to that person and tell them, "Don't be sad, It'll be ok." She loves to give hugs and whenever I rock her in my rocking chair I will pat her on the back and usually she is patting me in return.
3. Karmindy is feisty and can hold her own. She has been known to take down her brother who is 3 years older and make him scream like a girl. She doesn't take crap from anyone! Just this past week she was playing with a friend and the friend was telling her to go away. Karmindy tried to give her a hug but her friend wanted nothing to do with it. So she clenched her fist and slugged her. Her friends mom and I had a good laugh. Moral of the story is to never cross Karmindy and always give her a hug when she is trying to hug you and be your friend or you might get decked! :)
4. Karmindy loves to help me in the kitchen. She loves homemade bread, cookies and cake.
5. Karmindy favorite foods are: mac n' cheese, French Fries, Chicken Nuggets, Chocolate Milk, cookies, and anything sweet. Her Favorite Fruit are oranges.
6. Her best friend is her Big Brother. She loves to see him out the door in the morning and will yell, "Have a good Day!" "I will miss you!" She also gets very excited to go and pick Kaleb up from Kindergarten. The moment Kaleb gets in the car she will say in a very excited voice, "Hi Brother!"
7. She loves to play with her dolls, doll house, and dress up. However, her favorite things to play are "Pirates" and sword fighting with her big brother.
8. She is very athletic and loves to play soccer, hit baseballs and jump on the tramp.
9. Karmimdy loves music and has her own set of songs that I sing to her every night before bed. Here they are in order: Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, Twinkle Star, Smile, Popcorn Popping, Once their was a Snowman, One Little Speckled Frog, I know that Heavenly Father loves me, and I love to see the Temple. She knows the words to all of these songs and after singing I love to see the temple, she will immediately say, "Good Night" and roll over and go to bed. I often can hear her singing in her room during the day and she will also hum her own little tunes.
10. Karmindy loves watching movies. Some of Her favorites are Dora the Explorer, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Little Einsteins, and Cars.
11. She is very polite and has just learned the words, No Thanks. Over the past few days, we will ask, "Are you ready for bed?" She will reply, "Mmm, No Thanks!"
12. She has mastered her trike and rides like a champ. We are amazed at how quickly she learns new things and we attribute that to her trying to keep up with her big brother.
13. She loves to get her hair done in the morning. After I am all done she will ask to see herself, and will immediately tell me she is, "So Pretty!" I hope she never forgets this!
No comments:
Post a Comment