I can't believe that Kaleb's Kindergarten year has come and gone. Where is the time going? My friends who have teenagers have counseled me and have said, "Once your kids get in school the years fly by!" I believe them. I don't think I am ready for this yet!! I wish I could bottle my kids up and keep them young forever!! However, I know this not to be the case.
Kaleb's last week of school was a fun one. They did many fun activities in class and a favorite was a Counting with Skittles Day. Each child in the class received some Skittles and they counted them and then divided them into groups. Kaleb loved this activity and talked about it all day after school. They also had a Field Day and were able to go outside and play water games and eat Popsicles. On the last day of School, Kaleb's teacher Mrs. Titus threw a surprise pizza party for the kids because they filled up the jar for good behavior. Kaleb was thrilled. After school, I picked Kaleb up and had planned on taking him out to lunch at McDonald's to celebrate but since he had already eaten we opted for Ice cream.
I am so proud of Kaleb and all of his accomplishments this year! Love you So Much Son!
Kaleb with his Friend Adilynne Hagen
No comments:
Post a Comment