My sister's Kamberee and Tiffany along with their two cute kids were able to come up for a visit over the weekend of the 4th. It was so nice to see them for it had been since April since I had seen them. I truly enjoyed visiting with them and enjoying their company. I also enjoyed playing with my niece Kenley and holding my 3 month old Nephew. It is hard living so far away from my family but while my sisters were here we didn't let time go to waste. We took our kids to the Riverton Parade on Friday and also to Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country on Saturday. We enjoyed good food and talking. I only wish that we could spend more weekends like these with them. I will take what I can get though. I sure love my sisters!
Karmindy waiting for Riverton's 4th of July Parade to Start.
Jaxon Trimble, Kaleb and Karmindy relaxing in the Shade.
Kaleb sitting curb side. He was so excited to get candy!
Mom and Karmindy watching the City Princesses drive by. They were Karmindy's Favorite.
Tiffany and Kenley Relaxing.
Saturday July 2nd, 2011
Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country
On Saturday Morning we woke up early and headed to Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country. We have been to the Farm before as a family but I thought that Kam and Tiff's Kidlets might get a kick out of it. We had a really fun time feeding and petting the animals, riding the ponies and taking a carriage ride around the farm. A huge highlight was seeing two baby goats being born. So fun.
Fingind out How much Cow's Eat. A Lot. :)
Karmindy and her tractor.
Kaleb riding the tractor.
Kaleb riding the horses.
Karev- a bundle of Cuteness
Kenley loves her Uncle Mark.
1 comment:
love love love Karmindy's outfit at the parade! (sorry I'm slow in checking your blog.) how nice that you had your sisters for a little bit. ;) craziness=the best memories. lol.
Post a Comment