I am so loving all the "Back to school" specials they have at Wal-Mart right now. This week when I went grocery shopping I scored some killer deals on crayons and other school supplies. While I was there I picked up some water color paints. My kids love to paint and I love to indulge their creativity. I have always been an advocate for the art subjects in schools. I am such a dork sometimes when it comes to this topic. For I am really passionate about it. When I was in school, art was my favorite subject because I was allowed to be creative. I really do think art is important and helps so many kids grasp other subjects. It helped me.
This afternoon, we pulled out our great buy and the kids went to town creating. I loved watching their little minds go to work.
Look at the concentration...
Look at their beautiful creations-
I am so proud of my budding Artists.
1 comment:
I love it when stores break out the new school supplies. It takes a LOT of self control for me not to buy stuff for myself, even though I'm not in school anymore. ha.
Love your new blog background! I might steal that one!
Post a Comment