While Kaleb is off track, I try to cram in as much fun as I can into the time we have together. Kaleb only gets 3 (short) weeks off before heading back to school. Over these next few weeks though I have Girls Camp, Preparing for and Teaching Sunday Lessons, and PTA responsibilities thrown in to the mix. I feel a little jipped because we haven't had a ton of time to go and do a bunch of things. I am feeling a little overwhelmed with it all that is required of me. Life has definitely been a little crazy here.
This past week, we got together with friends (Hattaways) and had a little pool party in the back yard. The kids enjoyed playing in the pool, jumping on the tramp and swinging on the swing set. I have to remind myself that the activities that we do don't have to be big things to have fun and make memories.
Kaleb-
Cadence-
Melody
Karmindy-
1 comment:
wow...those kids look familiar. ;) cute pictures! we definitely had fun that day. miss you!
Post a Comment