My kids love to go swimming. They both have a natural talent like their dad. I wish I was blessed with such a talent, unfortunately I have no swimming skills, unless you count my mean doggy paddle, my fierce water treading and floating on my back. So maybe I do have those 3 things going for me. :)
Before school was even out, I had Kaleb begging me to put him in swimming lessons. I am so glad we live minutes from the new JL Sorenson Rec center that was built in Herriman this past year. It is a beautiful facility and we have enjoyed taking the kids there to swim on a regular basis. It is so nice to be able to live so close to so many fun things.
I was able to get Kaleb signed up for swimming lessons for the next couple of weeks. So far he has completed 3 out of the 7 classes. He is truly enjoying himself and I can see a huge improvement from when he took last year at this time Since starting lessons, Kaleb has begging me again to keep going. Luckily the Rec Center has swim lessons offered all year long! We are hoping to take advantage of living so close to a pool.
Karmindy has loved watching "brother" swim and I am hoping to enroll her this fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment