This past week Kozette turned 5 months it is hard to believe that we have had our cute little pup since June. She has been the best little puppy despite the usual puppy annoyances. She barks, and has had a few accidents on my floors but overall, she has been the best. I have taken her in to get her groomed twice now and each time those that worked on her said that she is the most well behaved pup. They say that Shih tzu's tend to be kind of hard to work on because of their stubborn personalities but Kozy really has impressed them. We sure are happy to have her apart of our family.
Kaleb and Karmindy adore Kozette and are so good to keep her entertained everyday when I can't. Karmindy especially has taken a liking to her and I will often times catch Karmindy holding her and talking to her in a sweet calm little voice. It is adorable. Kozette sits still for both of the kids, I think sometimes it may be out of fear of them because they do terrorize her but for the most part they are kind to her.
Just yesterday (Saturday) after I had come home from walking I came into the house and asked where Kozy was. No one knew. I asked Karmindy who was playing in her bedroom if she knew where Kozy was. She replied that she was giving her a bath. I got a little worried because I didn't see her anywhere. Karmimdy then walked over to her play kitchen and opened the Dishwasher door and opened it. There sat Kozy sitting so still. I was so mad at Karmindy for I had no idea how long that poor little dog had been sitting in that small space.
Another cute story about Kozette... Each night after putting the kids to bed around 8 pm, Mark and I generally will go unwind for the day in our bedroom and watch a movie or check emails or play games around 8:30 pm. Our nightly ritual generally includes Kozy lying between us. Kozette loves the attention and loves that me, her momma, will pet her and cuddle with her. On the nights that we are not sitting on our beds, she will come in at bark at us until we go and sit on the bed with her. We are truly amazed at how she likes our nightly routine.
We love our little dog!!
1 comment:
Karmindy shut the dog inside the play dishwasher?!?? HAHAHAHA I'm sorry but that's soo funny!!
Love Kaleb's spiky hairdo!
Post a Comment