Friday, January 9, 2009

Haircuts and House Pictures!

On Wednesday night, I took the kids and met Mark (he was just getting off work) at our friends home. My cute friend, Teresa, cuts hair our of her home and has been cutting the boys hair(and mine as well) since we moved up here. She does a super great job and I love her to pieces. It has been a couple of months since the boys have had a trim because things have been so crazy for us. It was definitely time for them to get in to see Teresa! I am glad we did because now they don't looks so shaggy. Thanks Teresa! I had to take some pictures of Kaleb getting his haircut because I never think to bring my camera when he gets it done. Kaleb loves getting his hair cut and sits so very still. In fact, every where I have ever taken him all the beauticians compliment on how easy it is to cut his hair because he is so well behaved! He also likes going to Teresa because I think he has the biggest crush on her. When I told him a couple weeks ago that we needed to get his haircut he said "Can I go see Teresa?"He also would look for her at church when we were in the same ward and ask me if Teresa was there and if he could go say "hi!" It was too cute and too funny! I am going to have to watch my little ladies man!

Here are some pics of Kaleb getting his haircut:

My little lady killer!


For all of you that have been aching to see the inside of our new home, here are some inside pictures:

Our Kitchen

Dining Area

Our living room with fireplace(The fireplace is one of my favorite things about the house!)


Our Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Laundry room

Karmindy and Kaleb's bathroom

6 comments:

Elder Larkin said...

Ashlee it's georgeous! You have a knack with decorating too. Very nice! I love the stenciling above the dining table area. Did the house come like that or did you do it yourself? Just beautiful.

Unknown said...

It was so much fun to do Kaleb and Marks hair that night. Kaleb is such a cutie. I forgot to give him his treat for being so good. I will next time. Your house is beautiful. I can't believe you already have it all decorated. We will have to come over soon. Maybe we could get together next weekend.

Ashlee said...

The house did come with the vinyl lettering above the dining room! In fact, I have a frame that says the same thing that I have hung above our pantry in the last two places we have lived so when we saw that in the kitchen already we thought hmmm maybe this is where we are supposed to be! J/K.

Amber Monson said...

Looks like a very cute home, I cant believe you have stuff up on your wall so soon. Good for you.

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

Wow, you're house is amazing!!!! I can't wait to see it in real life! I'm very envious of your bathroom....So nice!!!

Tianna said...

Yeah! I have been waiting for these pics. I love your house and you have decorated it so cute!