Karmindy turned 8 months old yesterday! She is really growing up and is getting so big! I can't believe how time is really passing by. I know I say this every month but it is really going by so quickly. We are really trying to enjoy her and not blink because the time is truly going fast. This month we have been feeding her more solid foods. She loves to eat and it is so funny to watch her because she sticks her long skinny tongue out when she is ready for more food when we are feeding her. Karmindy has also been on her hands and knees and has been rocking back and forth. I think we may have a crawler pretty soon. She really gets so upset when she can't move around and chase her big brother. I know she will keep me on my toes when she gets to that point. She already is such a spit fire so I don't know what to expect when she is mobile! I am a little scared for this milestone.
I wanted to post some pictures of her that we have taken over the past few weeks but there were so many that I thought I would mix it up and do a slide show. Hope you enjoy watching our little "movie star!"



5 comments:
What a little cutie!!!
I have the cutest neice EVER!!!! I can't believe how big she is!!! So so so cute! And those cheekys! I could squeeze them all day!
What a cute little fart! It was fun to see the pics thru the months. I can't believe she is already 8 months-time really does fly by! :0)
Such a pretty little girl. I'll bet it's so much fun to have a girl to dress up...all the bows and pink! How fun.
I can't believe our babies are so old. Karmindy is too precious! It's fun to see her so happy. She's such a little doll with the cutest outfits and accessories.
Post a Comment