Monday, March 16, 2009

Boys will be boys!

I love finding good deals! It is one of my passions to be able to find something for next to nothing! A few weeks ago, I took the kids on a excursion. With the winters being so cold in Northern Utah we haven't gotten out much this past winter so I decided to break out of our mold of staying at home and we headed to Target up at the District! Whenever I go to Target, I love to peruse through the dollar bins for little treasures. You would be amazed at what you can find!! They have some really cute things hiding in those bins. On this particular visit, they had the cutest note cards, Suzy Zoo books, and Styrofoam swords! I picked myself up some of the note cards, Karmindy a Suzy Zoo book and Kaleb a couple of Styrofoam swords! The kids have loved their little dollar items, Kaleb especially! He has played with the swords everyday since I bought them!! They have been the best $2 dollars I have ever spent!Kaleb has really enjoyed playing with these so much that he will slide the swords on the side of his belt loops and walk around the house with them. It is really cute. He also gets his dad involved in his sword fighting. Every evening after dinner, Mark and Kaleb duel. It is really funny to watch them duke it out! As the famous saying goes, Boys will be boys! How grateful I am for the two of them!

1 comment:

Coulam Crew said...

Love my Target dollar bins! I'm going to have to go see if we have some of those swords here. Jake would love one!

PS. I got my valances at piperclassics.com. Way cute site! You'll have to check it out