Our little sweet"heart" Karmindy is 10 months old! I can't believe that in two more months she will be one! This past year has flown by so quickly! The last few weeks Karmindy has been standing up against furniture, rocks her body when she hears music playing and has been enjoying "big girl food!" She has been enjoying eating the food off our plates at dinnertime and gets a proud smile when we move her high chair towards the table. She thinks she is such a big girl when she is sitting next to her mom and dad and big brother! Karmindy is doing really well at eating! She loves to eat and when I weighed her this past week she was 19 lbs! I think I have another little fooder on my hands!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Karmindy is 10 months!
Our little sweet"heart" Karmindy is 10 months old! I can't believe that in two more months she will be one! This past year has flown by so quickly! The last few weeks Karmindy has been standing up against furniture, rocks her body when she hears music playing and has been enjoying "big girl food!" She has been enjoying eating the food off our plates at dinnertime and gets a proud smile when we move her high chair towards the table. She thinks she is such a big girl when she is sitting next to her mom and dad and big brother! Karmindy is doing really well at eating! She loves to eat and when I weighed her this past week she was 19 lbs! I think I have another little fooder on my hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment