Thursday, March 26, 2009
A lover not a fighter!
Kaleb says the darnedest things, so I wanted to hurry and record this before I forgot. On Monday morning, I spent a few moments calling my Visiting Teachers to make appointments for the following evening. One of the sisters I visit teach is in the Primary Presidency and her son is in Kaleb's class. There are 7 kids in Kaleb's class but only 4 come each Sunday. Kaleb is one of the 4! There are 2 little boys and one cute little girl. As I was talking to this sister, she told me that Kaleb is quite a hoot with the ladies especially with the little girl in his class. I guess on Sunday after I dropped him off in the primary room he marched in and asked the other two boys if they would "Please scoot down so he could sit by "his" girl!" What a riot Kaleb is. The sister I visit teach also told me that he will tell everyone to be quiet so he can talk to "his" girl. The gal I visit teach also went on to say how her son doesn't get along with this little girl and they will physically hit one another while they are sitting in Sharing time. Looks like Kaleb already has a way with the ladies and is a "lover not a fighter!"Mark and I have our work cut out for us with this child, I didn't think the girl crazy's were supposed to hit for another12 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is too funny! Jake is that way too! Except in his class there are 3 girls and him. They all love him! We are in trouble :)
I always thought boys didn't like girls until they were old too! Until I got three boys of my own. Oh, yes they do! Kaleb is so adorable. What a kid!
What a funny little boy! He's darling. It's so important to write these things down! I always forget.
Post a Comment